Remodeling a home presents some special challenges and opportunities. Just like with a new home, Marla will start by asking all kinds of questions to learn about your lifestyle, tastes, hobbies, and goals for the project.
Marla's philosophy on home remodeling:
- When the project is finished, your home needs to appear as if it was always designed this way.
- You shouldn't be able to tell where the original house ends or the addition begins.
- When reworking an existing space, it is important to try to reuse and incorporate existing mechanicals and structure in the new design. This will keep your cost down in spite of a whole new feel!
How the process works:
- Meet at the project site.
- Create an outline of your goals.
- Marla sketches out and/or creates 3D models of her ideas.
- Marla assists with completion of the project, if you desire.